Saturday, October 18, 2014

Win stunning necklace from HERS accessories!


As I love  bold necklaces, earrings and any kind of jewellery I would like to introduce you to owner of HERS accessories that attracted my attention lately. 

This time you will be also able to WIN this stunning piece from HERS accessories. Find instructions bellow the interview.


COMPETE & WIN!!!!





 "When you dress well you feel good!

 To whom is the Brand "Hers" dedicated?

The name hers is very Feminine, personal and dedicated to all women​!​
Where can we find your pieces and purchase them?
You can purchase my pieces on facebook - facebook.com/hersaccessories or Instagram @shop_hers.
All you have to do is send us an email to shop@hersacccessories,  whatsapp ​+971529057863​, or leave us a private message on Facebook with your order, delivery address and contact details. 

Whats is the difference between that pieces you are selling and once we can find in regulastores within jewelery section?
I believe in offering great quality at affordable prices. 
"​In brief; ​Buy more, spend less."

When it comes to accessories, women can never have just enough and HERS allows you to keep up with the ever changing trends at very affordable prices.  
 
What is your biggest dream you want to achieve?
My biggest dream was to create a brand like HERS that would​ reach out to women all over the world.Currently, I supply to the UAE, GCC & India but some day I wish for HERS.To be a part of every women's jewelry collection across the globe.
​I want to reach out to a larger demographic of ​people and would love for HERS to be a contributor to charities that work towards educating underprivileged women. 

Is there some quote you follow in your life ?
I've always believed in doing what makes you happy! Because the feeling is exhilarating! It isn't always easy but always hold your ground and give it your 100 percent
​ and you will see results!

Compete and Win! (For GCC and INDIA only)

Follow this instructions to WIN above mentioned stunning piece from HERS:

1. Share it with your friends

2. Answer the question below:

When you visit the HERS instagram or Facebook page, what would you like to see more of? Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets or Rings?
 

Winner will be announced on October 26th...Good Luck!
                                              

9 comments:

  1. maryoouumm10:46:00 AM

    Just saw Hers. And omg! Prettiest earrings and necklaces!!! I'd love to see more rings please. Im a huve neckaces and rings fan and wud love to increase my collection. :) the necklace featured here is so pretty. Enough to jazz up a dull outfit!
    lightandcookies (at) gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. maryoouumm10:50:00 AM

    Just shared with my friends and now im thinking wat if they win and i dont lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx for this Maryoouumm and Lucia. I didnt know Hers and now Im contemplating what to buy because theres just so many nice things!! I would like to see more bracelets (cuffs) and rings :-) I dont know my ring size online, I uuaally try it in shops, so if Hers can put up a ring size chart or soemthing it will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucia, I would like to see more necklaces and earrings. But the variety of choices is good and even now it is difficult to choose one thing. If I could, I would buy it all ;) Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Farah Hash10:55:00 PM

    I'd love to see more ear cuffs please. It's my new thing this season ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:51:00 PM

    Necklases please!btw.great blog I love it!magda.koval@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mouna G.7:06:00 PM

    I would like to see more of bracelets. A lot of retailers/sellers focus on statement necklaces which is fine because they are making the news these days but let's not forget arm candy.
    -Mouna G.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:46:00 AM

    More necklaces. They are here to stay for a looooooong time.
    xx
    Amyna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear all,

    thank you for being part of the competition! Congratulation goes to Melania who is the winner of stunning necklace from Hers accessories. MELANIA please send us your shipping address to lucia.csobonyei@gmail.com to be able to send you the necklace.Lucia and Hers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...